Angel Communicator, Author, Certified Reflexologist, Energy Healing Practitioner
The Solar Plexus Reflex is an important reflex that can relax the whole system and bring relief from stress, anxiety, worry, fear, anger, panic attacks and illness.
Healing Breaths using Reflexology
Follow these easy steps to find the solar plexus reflex and to help bring healing to the body and mind as you release negative emotions, fear, anxiety etc.:
Make a tight fist with one of your hands.
Look into your fist and see where your middle finger and ring finger meet the palm.
The reflex button is between the tip of these two fingers
Press this reflex button with the thumb of your opposite hand
Count very slowly to three, take a safe deep breath,(visualize breathing in healing white light) and then in a gentle manner release the pressure on the reflex button as you exhale through your mouth with your mouth open ( visualize releasing or blowing out all of your worries, fears, anxieties, pains, illnesses etc.)
Repeat 3-6 times, and this can help to relieve stress, anxiety, anger, fear, negative emotions and panic attacks, which can help to bring the body into a state of healing. This can help to create a healing energy state within the body for improved well being.
Healing Breaths can also be done without using the solar plexus reflex
How Does Reflexology Help Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Anger?
Reflexology helps to relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety and anger by stimulating specific points/nerve endings in the feet and hands, which in turn can:
1. Activate the endocrine system, which is made up of glands that include the pituitary, thymus, pineal, thyroid and parathyroid glands. The endocrine system has many influences within the body some of which include your physical health, mental health, personality, nerve operation, heartbeat, blood sugar and hormonal balance.
A reflexologist may look to stimulate points on the hand or feet that correspond to the endocrine glands, which monitor the release of hormones and neurotransmitters in the body that may relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety and anger when functioning correctly.
2. Activate the Solar Plexus Reflex to induce a state of relaxation that can help to restore harmony and improve the functioning of both the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems.
3. Promotes a release of the natural feel-good hormones, endorphins, which have been well-documented by science to reduce the body’s stress response
4. Helps the body to eliminates toxins
5. Stimulates the lymphatic system
6. Helps to decongest energy pathways allowing for optimal nervous system functioning.
7. Increases circulation, oxygen & blood flow to the organs promoting relaxation & health.
How does Energy Healing help relieve Stress, Anxiety and Anger?
Energy Healing is a divinely centered treatment for a peaceful state of mind. It can help to dissolve stress and tension, release negative connections & painful experiences, correct energetic imbalances and increase the energetic vibration of the body, bring calmness to the inner being and promote healing and relief from stress, anxiety, anger and illness.
During Energy Healing, rays of angel love and healing are sent forth to bring harmony to the body, mind and spirit. The chakras or energy sources within the body are balanced and energized to allow healing energy to flow to all the organs and life systems of the body. This can help to open blockages, dissolve anxiety, relieve painful memories and stressful connections, all of which are underlying causes of illness, anxiety, stress and depression.
By raising & balancing the energy of the body physical and mental healing can occur. Energy Healing is harmonizing to the entire body and can leave you feeling calm, joyful & peaceful with a renewed sense of spirit.
To Learn more or to experience a healing treatment contact:
Aura D’Amato, ACST, ACBT
Energy Healing Practitioner
Graduate of NJ Institute of Reflexology
Member American Reflexology Association
Member Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
Aura's phone # 732-224-8441
Associated with Holmdel Acupuncture & Natural Medicine Center
721 North Beers Street Suite 2E
Holmdel, New Jersey 07733
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you,